Wednesday 23 September 2015

Irregular Choice AW15 Special Editions

Following on from the dice heels last month, Irregular Choice released another concept (rather than character) heel today. There's 6 to choose from and each statement heel, holds a very special feature! irregular choice heart stopper

As you can see, the heel is heart shaped in carved perspex, almost wedge like (as many of the statement heels are). Across the different designs, all but one of the heels are the same colour (more on that later), but the very cool surprise is that the heel lights up! Similar to Low Level Danger, they flash as you walk. The shoe-boot above are called Heart Stopper and feature floral metallic uppers (similar to this seasons Hello Ha, Floraltastic or Missing Link) with "I hope you have a beautiful day and don't forget I love you x" embroidered along the small platform. irregular choice true love pink
I ordered the style above, called True Love which comes in three different colourways. The white (bridal if you wish), have a lighter, brighter pink heel, whereas all the others are more red based. The black pair below have a golden lace overlay and black based, multi coloured glitter accents. My pair are more of a deep burgundy with pale pink glitter and the gold lace has bright pink underneath. These styles come with holographic wings, velvet ribbons and a heart with "I love you" embroidered in the centre. irregular choice true love white irregular choice true love black
The final style (below) are Strawberry Fudge courts, in two colours; pink or black. Both feature large velvet polka dots and a metallic and glitter layered bow. irregular choice strawberry fudge black irregular choice strawberry fudge pink
All styles are priced £125 and available now on the website or in stores. For each pair bought, £1 will be donated to Macmillan Cancer Support.  I also mentioned in another post, the Star Wars range coming at the end of October. Some of you were interested to see photos and so far, the only official one to be released is this, an R2D2 heel. Does the heel actually light up or is it just the effects on the photo? I hope the former!! I have to admit to not knowing very much about SW. I mean obviously I've heard of it and know some characters, but I've never actually watched any of the films. I love these shoes though. Even without the wonderful statement heel, the shoe really appeals to me, so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing some more. Hopefully we'll get sneaky peeks as the weeks go on. As always, as soon as my shoes arrive (hopefully Friday), I'll photograph them for you and maybe it would be nice to do another video, so you could see them flashing. What do you think of these? irregular choice star wars r2d2 heels

13 comments :

  1. I like the wedding ones but I'm not overly excited by the others. They ARE cool but they're not ones that make me exclaim, "Oh I wish they had a lower heel.." x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was like that at first, but they grew fast on me! Didn't find them must-haves to begin with x

      Delete
  2. I snagged the same pair as you, and just in time, as the site kept glitching. I think I got the last pair of 41s! Hopefully they fit.

    These mean a lot as a) my 18 year wedding anniversary is coming up in Oct, and b) my cancer came back and we are wrangling out chemo details.

    Also watch the original 3 star wars movies, they're pretty good. I saw the originals in the theatres and am hoping I will be around to see the new ones with sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really sorry to hear that Sylv, as much as shoes won't heal you, you deserve the treat. I hope that it's successful this time, so horrible to go through it more than once.

      I'll try and watch some of those x

      Delete
  3. HOLY SHEET! They're doing Star Wars shoes! *dead*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Apparently there will be the R2D2 ones, darth vader ones, possibly C3P0 and lightsaber heels. Not a fan of the R2D2 one (I had hoped for a more futuristic shoe) but hopefully the other ones will be cool.

      Delete
    2. Yep LOTS more to come. My SW friends that don't even like shoes, are mega excited by this!

      Delete
  4. They're really pretty, my favourites are Heart Stopper and the black Strawberry Fudge. Although I can't help but feel that with such a high price point more could go to the charity than just £1.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heart Stopper are lovely too. I expected to like the black SF the most, but didn't, until I saw a 'real' photo of them and they are super cute.

      Delete
  5. I loooooooooove the white ones. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the white are better in the flesh, when you can see all the glitter and fabric details.

      Delete
  6. OMG all these shoes are so interesting and pretty! I want them all :)

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.