Wednesday 23 January 2013

Monster High Monday: Clawdeen Wolf

A little late with 'Monster High Monday' this week, sorry about that! This time featuring the stunning Clawdeen Wolf. She's sooo pretty, I especially love this (original) versions hair, it's just so bouncy and vivacious! I definitely don't envy her werewolf yellow eyes though...not for me as you can see here!
Clawdeen is a sassy little werewolf and along with Cleo De Nile, is the only character to have her family members introduced. First with her brother Clawd (seriously hot for a cartoon/doll) and her fiery little sister Howleen more recently. Clawdeen has a no-nonsense attitude and has no trouble speaking her mind.
Makeup wise, she has deep wine lips here and her signature colour is purple, so she's wearing lilac and purple eyeshadow. She's the first MH doll I've featured that actually comes wearing blush (a warm pink), so for once I don't need to alter that for my own face.
On my face is the same foundation I wore last week (the one I can't disclose yet as I'm trialling it), with Illamasqua Rich Foundation in 115 under the eyes, E.L.F. Studio HD Powder in Translucent and on the cheeks is Versace Glam Touch in V2072-M. Yes, the yellow eyes are scaring me too!
My eyes were relatively simple to do, although I seemed to use a lot of different products to get the right shade. I began using Paul & Joe Eye Gloss in 05 L'Aurore (which is a pale, sparkling lilac) as a base, paying particular attention to under the brow (where Clawdeen has the lilac sheen and sparkles). I intensified the lilac tone slightly by sweeping the lightest shade from my Guerlain Radiant Colour Palette in 265 Touche de Parme. From the lashline to the crease I used Urban Decay 'Asphyxia' eyeshadow with the lightest shade from Milani 07 Wild Violets quad. In the crease and sweeping outwards, I used Lancaster Chameleon Eyeshadow in 116 Divine Iris. Then under the eyes I smudged the darkest shade from the Milani palette which is a deep grey toned plum.
I also wore YSL Waterproof eye pencil and L'Oreal SuperLiner and the mascara is another item I'm trialling that I can't mention yet.
The lips were really easy to do with my Pout Lip Line Definer (clear) and MAC 'Dark Deed', Amplified Creme lipstick. It seemed appropriate given Clawdeens love of animal print to wear a touch of leopard print!
So that's it again for another week! I've just have added some new dollies to my collection (arriving tomorrow), so we'll have plenty Monster High Mondays to come!

2 comments :

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.