Monday 6 February 2012

In Love Again

LetsBuyShoes come to my rescue quite often; the latest with these Once In Love wedges by Irregular Choice. You may recall seeing them on The Shoe Girl Diaries back in September 2010. Unfortunately I sold that pair, as my regular size were far too small and unwearable. I've still kept on the look-out, as I loved them and figured a whole size up would be a better fit. So last week, LBS had one random pair; a size 6 (the size I required), total fate right? Obviously I wasted no time thinking about it and snapped them up right away and they arrived at the weekend.
They are just as lovely as I remembered and the perfect fit too.  I've been quite naughty and purchased some more Irregular Choice this weekend. I need to rectify this whole 'get rid of loads of pairs, only to replace them with new ones' attitude! However, these three will be winging their way to me this week ; )

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.