Saturday 23 July 2011

Irregular Choice AW11 Lookbook

I've been busy preparing some photo-heavy posts for next week, but thought I'd leave you with a super duper look at the new Irregular Choice Autumn/Winter 2011 collection. It's big on sparkle, lots of sequins and some wonderful new shapes (I'm looking at you Jelly & Ice Cream, Pat's Picnic (which I'm totally in love with), Petrish etc). You'll also find some old favourites such as Abigails Party, Miaow (which I've realised I forgot to include here, but the new colour is red-matching bag also available) and Flick Flack in new colours and fabrics and remember Whimsic? Well they're back along with the much sought after cowgirl boot Rawhide. You'll also find the odd carved perspex heel and a slight modification of the diamond shaped one from last winter. I've updated with part 2, so this is the complete lot, enjoy and let me know your wishlist!


























Also just wanted to add these images from the IC facebook page which show the new bags and also some extracts from the new Solestruck lookbook featuring IC. The Twit Twoo clutch and shopper are the only styles I can't find direct co-ordinating shoes for.
These IC lookbook images show some styles in other variations that I didn't have larger images of, note here; Kurious Oranj in bronzey brown, black and silver star Flick Flack, Smooch in purple with bronze, red Petrisha or it even looks like PeRtrisha or PORtrisha (not sure which the correct spelling is), Best Of All in purple and the beautiful Pat's Picnic in orange.
On this page you'll find The Beast boot without fur, the bunny Sugar Plums in red (also a matching bag for that), Something In My Eye are mens styles (or at least I think they are and that's why I didn't include them) and white/silver Ethel & Willy (I lol'd so hard at the Eastenders themed names)! Solestruck also include the Anna Bells Trolley in plain black (again with a different spelling).
IC appear to be listening to customer feedback because there's zips or fastenings on practically every shoe you'd need it on. Remember the older style boots were often slip-on (and I use that term loosely)? It usually required sizing up, but even intricate styles like the tiger Vanessa have a back zip; off the top of my head Anna Bells Trolley are the only pair of boots without zips. Plus the summer collection from my experience was pretty spot-on with sizing, not the usual 'up a size/down a size'! Anything catching your eye from this lot?

6 comments :

  1. I adore Pat's Picnic and the Toad in the Whole boot, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want the toad in the whole ones too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, I'm loving Toad too, so cooool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WANT ANNA BELLS TROLLEY, IN FACT I NEED THEM IN MY LIFE

    ReplyDelete
  5. pats picnic are fantastic, but i also really like best of all and jelly and ice cream, i need a higher paying job hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the 'Night Under The Stars' pair. I tried them on at Schuh in Westfield (yep that are out now!) and I nearly combusted with happiness, the sales assistant and I just raved about how awesome Irregular choice have been recently. I have now got three pairs of their shoes and I have about eight on my wish list. Only draw back is the price!!

    Saw you got the Sarah -Yeon pair !!!!! I tried those on too but they are soooo expensive. So jealous you got them.

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.