Sunday 29 May 2011

Swatches: Urban Decay Bride Kit

My gorgeous Urban Decay Bride Kit arrived from Debenhams the other day. The box is much larger than I expected it to be, it's a very substantial set for £25. Empty, it would make a great keepsake box, because it's pretty sturdy and roomy.
I haven't had the chance to try anything out yet, but I've swatched the Marshmallow powder (and licked a bit) and the Lip Junkie (Midnight Cowboy) gloss. The powder swatch is straight out of the box, not blended at all-it's super sparkly and pretty. The gloss has little colour, but is nice and shimmery and would work well over lipsticks or on it's own for glossy nude lips.
The Supercurl mascara brush looks quite nice, it's not overly big and has a curved head.
The Razor Sharp powder comes in one of those sponge applicator attached type thingies. There's a mirror on the lid and you can close the powder off, so it won't be 'puffing' away in the lid in your bag! Anyone else bought this yet? It's instore (exclusive to Debenhams) tomorrow.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.