Tuesday 12 April 2011

Miu Miu For Less?

Jeffrey Campbell shoes are often rather...well 'ugly' and I mean that in the nicest possible way. I often like JC shoes, but there's always an element of ugliness that they're based around yet somehow, they triumph and turn out ok! So I was a little surprised with this new style, El Carmen. A fabulous summer style with all over chunky shape, thick heel and platform. They have a very vintage-holiday appeal. The cross-over uppers and polka dot print are certainly reminiscent of these Miu Miu pairs (below) which I've been lusting after for some time. They're just happy shoes without anything bad or ugly-go JC! They're available from Solestruck for just under $120 in pink with small white pin dot or pink with larger red polka dot.

4 comments :

  1. i totally agree about the ugliness! they seem to get away with it though! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jebus - I saw these on their email too and was thinking about posting on them. They're on my pinterest - freaking amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I <3 the blue polka dot ones! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. THESE ARE ADORABLE! I love the pink ones :)

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.