Friday 4 March 2011

Swatches: Clinique Glamour Items

So I thought you may be interested in seeing some swatches of the Clinique makeup items included in the 10th b'day issue of Glamour which is out now! I know a lot of people are having trouble finding all 10 gifts, but this may help you decide if you want the cosmetics.
Here's the brush of High Impact Mascara-not too bushy which is good, as I don't like my brushes too big.
High Impact Lip Colour lipstick in Rosette is a colour that isn't completely up my street, although I haven't tried it on the lips yet. I'd describe it as a golden raspberry rose, very pigmented. Next to that is 'Air Kiss' Long Last Glosswear which I'm wearing today (see pics below), it's gorgeous! A pale, super glossy pink that is completely infused with 'grown up' shimmer-think smooth sparkle rather than gritty glitter chunks (and check out that magnified, close up image below). It makes your lips look super shiny and full and is completely non-sticky. Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in 10 Grapefruit is slightly more pink than Air Kiss and I think there is a slight shimmer, but much more sporadic than in AK.

Let me know which gifts you've managed to grab yourself and if there's any new favourites in there for you.

2 comments :

  1. i like the super balm in grapefruit i never tried any on clinque products before but im going to have to get the super balm its very settle

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels really lovely, moisturizing and smooth!

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.