Wednesday 16 March 2011

Inspiretty #53

Back in the day, I was pretty obsessed with Melissa George or 'Angel from Home & Away' as we knew her! Her on-screen husband, Dieter Brummer was the love of my life (yes I was devastated when he 'died') and I 100% wanted to be Angel, as much to snog him as to be her. Remember her hair? She would wear pleats at the front and the rest down or up. As a 13 year old, I too wore my hair like this and my friends used to take a poll each morning on how my hair would look that day (one pleat or two, up or down!), because it was always different. Melissa is still as gorgeous today as she was back then and has a fabulous kooky style. I feel all nostalgic whenever I see her. I haven't seen her 'husband' though!! What happened to him? Might have to google that...!

2 comments :

  1. I believe I've seen his name pop-up a few times in TV Week magazine mentioning that he's been in some TV shows that I believe only screen here, like Underbelly. He's still alive! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah, thank you Lauren! My dad watches Underbelly, I've always found the trailers violent enough without watching a full episode!! I just you-tubed it...he hasn't really changed yet he's somehow not as attractive anymore, oh man!

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.