Monday 14 March 2011

Inspiretty #48

I've been such a bad blogger lately, there's just not enough hours in the day to get everything done! I managed to miss 3 days of Inspiretty last week as well as our 25 day round-up. I haven't posted on The Shoe Girl Diaries all weekend either, although I haven't been out of the house, so you haven't been missing anything! So bear with me while I catch up on posts and answer all your comments : ) This lovely floral dress popped into my inbox a couple of weeks ago and had me wishing I fit River Island clothes. I bought 4 dresses from them last summer though and sent them all back because of sizing issues, so it's doubtful this would be any better.

1 comment :

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.