Wednesday 16 March 2011

FOTD 15/03/11

As you can probably see my hair is still very much a mess! I'm just leaving it for now as I don't really have anywhere important to go and I've been able to cover up with a hat for my walk every day. So there's no point wasting dye for now when I'll just end up with root regrowth when I don't want it! If that makes sense? It's not that I wouldn't like my hair looking nice everyday just for myself (it's actually been getting me down because of it's state), but I don't like bleaching it more than need be. My Dad is retiring, so we're having afternoon tea in a couple of weeks and I'll probably make sure it's been coloured for then. So onto yesterday's FOTD. As I mentioned on The Shoe Girl Diaries, I chose a bold purple eye, then changed my mind about the plain black dress I was wearing and picked one which totally clashed and not really in a good way, but never mind! Here's all the products I used;
Resizing the photos has made my hair look speckled and dry, it doesn't look like that in real life, I assure you! So on the eyes, I used Urban Decay Primer Potion, with UD 24/7 pencil in Lust from lashline to crease as a base, then No7 Stay perfect eyeshadow in 16 Electric Purple over the top. It made the colour so much more vivid with the pencil underneath and it lasted all day without creasing. Now I have pretty unexciting lashes, not many and short and thin. No7 Exquisite Curl mascara makes my lashes look like this though-pretty amazing huh? For me it is! I used a black eye pencil with L'Oreal SuperLiner in Carbon Black for the flicks and on my brows Soap & Glory Arch De Triumph. Blush was MAC Fashion Frenzy on Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation in 1c1 shell with the tiniest bit of Pout Peek A Boo Concealer and Pout Translucent Pressed Powder to finish. I wore my usual combo of Victoria Beckham V-Sculpt lipliner in 702 Cool with Too Faced 'Free Love' Lip of Luxury lipstick which I adore!

2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous as always, love that No7 eyeshadow I don't usually buy No7 products to be honest but that purple is lovely!

    Love J.
    http://bon-vivant-clique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!! I have that shadow, I need to use it more. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.