Saturday 5 February 2011

J Lo Is A Goddess

Gillette Venus has announced Jennifer Lopez as it's new global ambassador!
They say; renowned for her show-stopping glamour, J-Lo is a fan of the fabulous Venus range for enabling her–and women all over the world–to get touchable smooth legs in the comfort of their own home. Speaking about the partnership Jennifer says: “The Venus brand empowers women and speaks to the ‘goddess’ in everyone of us. Every woman is a goddess in her own right when we let our best feminine self shine through. Venus keeps my legs looking beautiful, giving me the confidence to feel just like a goddess.”

I'm really pleased, I think the image above says it all really, she's the perfect 'legs' for the brand and a true 'goddess'. Oh and I love the shoes too!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.