Monday 8 November 2010

More SS11 Anglomania & Melissa

Remember when I said there wouldn't be any Lady Dragon slingbacks in the SS11 range from Vivienne Westwood Anglomania & Melissa? Well, looky at what I found! New colours featuring a gold metallic heart in either pale blue, pearl or red, £120. Click images to supersize.
What I'm absolutely most excited about though is a new trim...check out the skull bow (below) and in the prettiest of pastel colours. Just when I thought I had exhausted myself of Lady Dragons, I'm finding I can't live without these and honestly want them all. The matte mint and lilac come with coloured bow and the glossy pink and black with a white/grey bow, £120. So stunning!
Another new style, they're really spoiling us aren't they? It's quite a simple one, cross-over mule wedge, but the heel appears to be in line with the instep which I think is an interesting twist. I like the printed insole, it's just a shame you can't see that when wearing them. They come in glossy black, beige or pink, £120.
Finally an extended range of colours for the new heart flip flop, which you may remember I posted last time (in glossy blue, red and black). This time the colours are sheer and sparkly in aqua, gold or pastel pink, £85.
You can pre-order all of these styles (with free shipping) at Hervia.

3 comments :

  1. Wow, I wonder if Asos will get them in, I'd love to be able to use my student discount.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOoooooh love love love! Especially the green and the light blue with the metallic heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so pretty-must have the lilac and/or mint!

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.