Monday 25 October 2010

Topshop Crystal Leggings

My Topshop order arrived today and....my leggings fit! They are mesh like and not quite as thick as leggings but not as thin as tights. My only criticism would be that the legs are too long. I think Topshop made them for 6ft tall ladies and that isn't me! They are really comfortable around my hips and waist, although a little tight on my thighs. At first I really didn't think they would fit, so I'm pleasantly surprised.
The crystals are stunning, really sparkly. They reach all the way up the thighs (although are more sporadic the higher they get), so I'm sure I'll lose some of them with wear. I'm not quite sure how I'm going to style them, because they do feel very glitzy, party type leggings. I'm already trying to talk myself out of buying the black version too though!
The image below shows the hem folded under. I was never quite sure of the cuff, even from the online pictures, I think they would look great tucked into boots or some sort of cuffed shoe or sandal where that section would be hidden. What do you think, would you wear them? Did I achieve my dream Britney legs? Heehee. Pics to follow tomorrow of the rings I got too-super, super cool!

5 comments :

  1. They look bloody fantastic! You should definitely get the black pair. I think they'll look great with all sorts of boots and shoe boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look brill! I really want a pair but have no idea when or where I'd where them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh!!! I wouldn't have a clue how to style them either. Can't wait to see what you come up with :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i LOVE them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they look amazing!! i so totally want a pair now, but i dont think topshop will like my not-so-thin-anymore thighs.

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.