Sunday 31 October 2010

Eyeko Ambassador Haul

As I mentioned recently, I am now an Eyeko Ambassador, which is really exciting. I've been a fan of their products for years, since they first started in fact, so it seemed obvious that I sign up. Every time any of you spend £10 on the Eyeko site and enter my unique ambassador code (E11752), found to the right of the page, you'll get a free gift with your order. How cool is that?
Shipping on all orders is free within the UK and EU and on all orders over $55 (anywhere). Eyeko also run special offers on their website with free gift deals etc (please note these cannot be used with the ambassador code, so choose your gift carefully!). *Update: you can still enter my ambassador code with a gift code, although you will not receive my free gift in addition to the gift you've selected in the comments section-but please still input my code so that Eyeko know you've been recommended by me* During checkout you'll find a page that has boxes for comments, discounts or an ambassador code and that's where you enter it.
I received one of their new lipglosses (London Lips, limited edition, £6.50) as an introduction to my 'ambassador status', swatches below. I have to say I was a little disappointed that I didn't receive the t-shirt purely because I promised my sister she would get it. However not to look a gift horse in the mouth, I am happy with my lipgloss. The shade is Mayfair and is one of the cream colours, so although it can be sheered out, it has more pigment than the sheer ones. It's a terracotta brown as you can see in the images. It comes in really funky packaging covered with London images and feels lovely and smooth (not sticky) and moisturising on the lips.
I also placed an order for some of their nail polishes (£3.50) which are ridiculously cute. I love how they theme the style and packaging around each colour. If you read the previous post, you will see I used Rain in my pastel manicure, it's a gorgeous dusky greyish, pale blue with shimmer in the bottle that isn't so noticeable on the nail. Tres unique. I also got the cool taupe Posh Polish and the sparkly Vampira which I'm dying to try.
My sister bought the Eyeko tote bag, because she loves the image of the cute Eyeko girl. The bag was much bigger than we imagined, enough to carry all your shopping! I'm already hooked and planning my next order...definitely going to get more polish and maybe try the eye pencils too. Let me know if you purchase anything or have any recommendations. I'll keep you updated with any future orders I place!!

1 comment :

  1. As a Shop Your Way Rewards customer you earn Points when you buy the things you want and need. Then you redeem those Points online or in store at www.lnstock.com,click here buy you want.

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.