Thursday 16 September 2010

New At Shudoo

I'm really in love with these strappy 'Superstar' wedges from Bertie. They remind me of the pair from the gorgeous collaboration between Chloe Sevigny and Opening Ceremony. They don't have the fancy buckles and the straps are thinner, but they are still seriously hot! I'm picturing them with coloured tights for winter. £110 at Shudoo.
Shudoo also have stock of the Jean Paul Gaultier x Melissa strappy sandals, £160. You know I love my Westwood Melissa's and the JPG pair are ultra sexy-I'm dying to get my hands on them. I'm loving that yet again they are trying something new-who knew it was possible to create jelly shoes with such a skinny stiletto heel?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.