Tuesday 24 August 2010

FOTD: Purple Lips

Yesterday I decided to break out the 'fall lips' already! I say 'already' but actually you would be forgiven for thinking it was the middle of winter today-torrential rain and freezing cold! I went for Urban Decays Vinyl lipstick which is a dark purple. The UD site describes it as plum, but I would definitely say it's more purple. I wore it with Lancome lip crayon in Violette which is an old limited edition item as I recall-it's very dark purple. The lipstick smells of liquorice (quite strong at first) and never, EVER make the mistake of licking your lips when wearing this-euch! It tastes disgusting and is the only thing that puts me off these lippies.
My eyeshadow is from the (discontinued) Lancome Color Focus Quad 350. The white shade and then the grey (Erika F I believe) in the crease with L'Oreal SuperLiner Carbon Black and No7 Extreme Length mascara in black. My blush is Too Faced Brightening Blush in Pinch My Petals with MAC Summer Rose Beauty Powder to highlight.
The pictures were taken really quickly and in bad lighting y'day, but I'm sure you get the idea. My hair is straight for once (I always wear it curly or wavy now) and looks quite fuzzy in these images-I'm sure it didn't look like that in person, hee hee! My dress is Pearl Lowe for Peacocks and you can see yesterdays shoes on The Shoe Girl Diaries.

4 comments :

  1. Looking lovely lady, the lippy really suits you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nicoletta, it's looks really good on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hi there, so glad I discovered your blog! Hands down, your reviews are amongst the best I have ever read on blogs! Way to go, and you are gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.