Saturday 5 June 2010

Too Faced Glamour Gloss

Oooh, I'm really keen to try these new glosses from Too Faced. Glamour Gloss is similarly packaged to their Lip Of Luxury lipsticks, which I like-pretty pink with a bit of bling. GG has the benefit of plumping like Lip Injection but with a cooling effect, which I'm hoping is similar to my ultimate fave (now discontinued) lip plumper by Pout. From what I've seen of the colours online, they look really pretty. I definitely need the nude First Time (below left) and perhaps the mauve shimmer called Pillow Talk (below right). The UK seems to only have 6 of the twelve shades for now, but I have my eye on the lovely beige Champagne Room. Get them from Boots or Asos, £14 each and perhaps try the new Lip Insurance primer (also £14), if it's anything like their Shadow Insurance for eyes, it'll be marvelous!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.