Friday 4 June 2010

Barry M Mushroom Nail Paint

I've been on a no-buy the past couple of weeks, but allowed myself a little fiver treat of a couple of nail paints from Barry M. You may remember I was interested in the Mushroom "greige" colour from the Barry M website. I emailed them to ask when it would be instore (after checking my local Boots) and they never replied, tsk! My sister however eventually found it in Superdrug (as of last week Boots still don't stock it), after I got bored of waiting for the reply from BM.
I was worried it would be too similar to my Topshop Nails in Big Smoke, but you can definitely justify buying both. Mushroom is much more brown, whereas BS turned out more grey and is lighter. I was very pleased with the quality of Mushroom and managed with only one coat.
The other colour I bought was 295 Pure Turquoise.

1 comment :

  1. I've just bought this, I bought Blueberry and Mushroom together on a 2 for £5 deal :) I managed one coat too, very very impressed! And it's a lovely colour isn't it :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.