Sunday 16 May 2010

River Island Design Forum Shoes By Sophia Grace

Ooh-ee, I've just put the finishing touches to these piccies and you're going to love them! My super hot ankle boot/sandals by Sophia Grace for the River Island Design Forum. As I mentioned yesterday, last time I blogged about my beautiful bow sandals with leopard heel (also shown here) they completely sold out online. I'm not saying that I have that much sway over the UK peeps spending habits, but we'll see what happens after I post these pics : )
Completely unlike anything I own in my collection, they zip up the back and have an open toe, with large striped bow (so cute) and a black patent/cream leather stripey upper. The heel isn't too high and is very chunky, almost like a demi-wedge, they fit true to size. They do take a bit of getting used to when walking in them, because the uppers are very rigid, yet you have this open toe. I think with a bit if wear, they'll become more flexible. I absolutely adore both pairs, they make me so happy, just looking at them-mission complete! I'll leave the pictures to do the rest, enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.