Sunday 2 May 2010

Review: No7 Dream Lash Mascara

Overall, I'm not very happy with the photos for these 2 reviews, however please remember that the eye is magnified (so it perhaps won't look as clumpy in real life) and also that by resizing the images (they are massive when I upload them) that sometimes the image is slightly speckled or doesn't make the mascara look as smooth as in person. I'll try to share my thoughts as best as I can anyway to help illustrate. Today I'll be looking at Dream Lash and Stay Perfect, both from No7. If you need to familiarise yourself with the brush types, then click onto my full No7 Mascara Review post. Image of naked lashes above.
No7 Dream Lash £12 is part of the non-clumping plastic brush brigade and when I tried it yesterday for the review, it didn't enthrall me as much as I remembered. The bristles are very short and therefore it requires a bit of concentrating and work to get results. I notice this is available in Jet Black (I used black) and I think I would prefer the former because this didn't have much impact (it didn't feel wet or black enough).
Good points; it separated lashes, didn't look too 'fake' and was definitely buildable without clumping. I didn't need to comb through after using this which I liked. It does what it says on the tin basically! On the down side, I wanted more oomph from it. It didn't lengthen or volumise all that much, which is a shame. Overall, a nice little mascara for everyday, so long as you don't expect big things from it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.