Thursday 13 May 2010

Haul & Swatches: MAC To The Beach

My MAC order arrived, so I immediately spent the day taking and editing these piccies. I wasn't really sure which items to order from To The Beach, but I ended up with lipsticks; Beachbound (glaze) a pale goldy, yellowy colour (I decided on this rather than Archetype from Pret A Papier/McQueen), Lazy Day (lustre) a really pretty light to mid tone pink and Funbathing (cremesheen) I love the cremesheen formula! The colour looks dark sparkly brown in the tube, but comes out a pretty plum with gold flecks. The lipsticks come in shiny orange tubes, similar to Neo Sci-fi, but with a shell printed on it. I passed on the lipglasses...they just weren't jumping out at me as must-haves.
I also got Shimmermoss eyeshadow after (shockingly) discovering that I didn't actually own it, when I thought I did. Plus there's Marine Life High-Light powder in some pics, that I ordered separately (see more detailed images from yesterday). The eyeshadow comes in high shine green packaging with a starfish printed on the lid (and is a different shade of green to the highlighter compact).
The swatches are taken in different lighting, but I thought I'd include both images.
I also got C-Thru lipglass from the Pret A Papier collection. It's a permanent shade, but one I've always wanted to own-so took the opportunity to buy it now.
Click images to enlarge and do not steal, thank you!

2 comments :

  1. everything looks so pretty! i love itttt

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Kat, tried the cremesheen lippie last night and it is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.