Tuesday 18 May 2010

Fatshion: Simply Be Limited Edition Ranges

I've been meaning to write more 'fatshion' related posts for a long time, so today I'd like to talk about the new limited edition collections available at Simply Be. There's the African Beat range which is extremely on-trend with clashing tribal prints, denim and maxi lengths. Those zebra/cork/woven peep toes (available in E fit) are pretty cool.
In Hot Tropic, it's all about bright summery shades of turquoise, yellow and lime. I live in leggings, so that wet look pair £20 are calling my name. However the butterfly dress £36 is the item that's got me all in a flutter (no pun intended). It's got a fabulous shape with a flattering fit and skirt that will skim over my hips. It's obviously designed for the larger ladies in mind, with thicker straps to cover underwear, perfect! Isn't it just lovely? All are available in sizes 14-32. Wow, it's nice to be able to say that!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.