Monday 17 May 2010

Bravo For Bravissimo

Hello girlies, I'm trying to have a relaxing week in preparation for next week, when I turn the big 3-0! It all sounds very mature doesn't it, haha! I've actually had a pretty stressful, crappy day though, so I decided I needed cheering up, without spending any money, so I browsed the lovely clothing range at Bravissimo. As a rather 'well enhanced' girl, I've bought my bras from them for years. On a recent trip to Debenhams, I couldn't find a single bra my size, never mind whether I liked it or not. Ridiculous! My only option these days is to buy online.
Bravissimo started their clothing line with basics like vest tops, all of which include a built in bra (yay for no unsightly bra straps)! Over the years they've expanded, adding things like dresses, coats and cardigans. It's a complete life-saver for girls like me who need to go up 1 or 2 sizes on the high-street due solely to their large bust. With Bravissimo, you order the size (8-18) you would generally be in clothes not taking your boobs into consideration-because Bravissimo add extra room for that. Then your cup size corresponds to whether you need curvy (D-E), really curvy (F-G) or super curvy (GG+). Their latest catalogue is bursting with choice, there are loads of styles I like. However, I've completely fallen in love with this floral shift dress (£50), it is utterly gorgeous. I love the colours, the print, the little bow, the shape, everything! I'm just so excited at the prospect of a shift dress that will fit my hips, waist and chest. All too often I have to sacrifice my slim waist in order to get something that fits my bust. As much as I need another floral dress like a hole in the head (not to mention the lack of money in my bank account!), I think this one might just be worth saving for!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.