Monday 19 April 2010

Rimmel Lipstick Swatches

I decided to swatch some of my Rimmel lipsticks for you today. I really like these Lasting Finish l/s, they smell gorgeous and I love the pigmented earthy colours.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 305 Nude Praline (a pinkish brown, no shimmer), 315 Natural Glow (a bright true copper), 320 Nearly Nude (my favourite a medium neutral brown, similar but more brown than 305, no shimmer) and 330 Nude Bronze (a dark, rich chocolate brown with copper shimmer).
Some pretty nudes, Volume Booster in 112 Honey Honey (can come out quite orangey, so you need a light hand) and Moisture Renew in 700 Nude Delight (lighter and slightly more sheer than 112).

4 comments :

  1. Hi there Pink Haired Princess,

    I'm in love with the rimmel lipstick called nude praline 305, but after frantically searching for it online iv found its been discontinued. would you be able to tell of other colours that are the same or very similar please.

    Would be great to hear back from you
    Tej XxX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tej, you emailed me last month regarding this lipstick didn't you? I'm sorry I've not had time to reply yet, I've not forgotten about you : ) I will look out some lipsticks from my collection and try and put together a post for you in the next few days.

      Delete
  2. I did indeed, sorry for being annoying haha. XxX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, not at all! I'm happy to do it for you. I can't think of any off the top of my head, so will have to search x

      Delete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.