Monday 19 April 2010

Guess by Carvela

I finally managed to get my hands on these beautiful Guess platforms from Carvela last week. They have a Kirkwood-esque slanted platform, statement heel and feature various materials in the most luscious purple, green and blue snake effect. They are very tight across the foot (where the black strap meets the purple above the toes), but I could live with it.
However, I'm saddened to say I had to return them. If you notice the back of the shoe really curves inwards (ridiculous really) and I couldn't get the zip up. My fingers were red raw from all the pulling, but unfortunately I have a leg attached to my foot, which I think the designers at Carvela maybe forgot, thus it was never going to work. It sucks because they are so pretty and I'd been longing for them for ages, but oh well, another one bites the dust.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.