Thursday 1 April 2010

Decisions, decisions....

Unfortunately I didn't win the Caramel Bunny/ASOS competition : ( It sucks, I know. Obviously the Bunny was only taking the voting part into consideration whilst making her own judgements, because I actually got more votes than the others. I really want to thank my blogging pals who stepped in to save the day, it was so kind of you all to take the time to vote and tell your friends, when you don't even 'know' me. Thank you very much x x x I now have to decide how to spend my £100 asos voucher that I won a couple of weeks ago. Can you believe I haven't used it yet? Most unlike me. Anyway, it's between these 3 shoes. The Irregular Choice Fantasy Flower £70 or Melissa/Vivienne Westwood Anglomania £88 jelly shoes in lilac with black heart or see-through blue with large globe. You may remember that I already own the yellow/black heart VW shoes, so I can't decide if I should go for the blue ones because they are different, but the lilac shade is soooo stunning, then there's IC, who can resist a little crazy flower action?! I'm torn. Of course I want them all, but I've been spending money like it's going out of fashion (my Mummy says this all the time), so I can really only get one pair for now. I'm hoping tomorrow brings a return to normality, all this adrenalin, stress, worry, excitement and nerves have brought on the worst killer headache. My M.E. symptoms really flare up when I don't look after myself and get proper sleep, so I'm feeling pretty rotten just now. Thanks again though guys, I really appreciate it (sending virtual air kissies to you all).

2 comments :

  1. ohhhh you still have your GBP100! (I don't seem to have a pound symbol on my keyboard! haha)...well...although you might expect me to say to get the IC ones, I actually would get the ones that seem to sell out the fastest. The IC ones are available on different websites (although the can sell fast). I don't know about the VW ones but if they're threatening to go out of stock I'd pick one of those. I prefer the lilac ones with the heart, such a gorge colour!

    I'm in a bit of a dilemma myself...I seriously love those Jeffrey Campbell Mary Rocks wedges I posted on your facebook...there are only 2 pairs of the grey available in my size on the whole of the internet! Eek! And I don't think they'll be re-stocked after they're gone because it seems this is the second round already, I can only order them in pre-order...which would still mean I have to pay now which is where it sucks...they're damn expensive and I've already spent my budget. But I want them anyway. *sigh* what to do, what to do....

    Anyway, hope you feel better soon and that you can sleep well again after all the excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so alike...I keep a wishlist and buy whatever seems likely to sell out 1st. I have a habit of getting the 'last pair' of shoes lately! I know what you mean about the IC, I think it would also seem like more of a 'treat' if I were to get the VW. I still have a Schuh voucher which I could use towards getting the IC's at some stage. Soooo, I ordered the lilac VW's today, I should get them tomorrow, yipee!

    There's lilac ones with a green globe on them that I think I prefer to the blue ones I posted, but asos don't have them, so I think I might hold out for them and get them somewhere else.

    I see your dilemma with those JC shoes...it always makes me want something more if it's elusive. If somethings about o sell out, I get all in a panic and have to have it now. If I were you, I'd be really, really tempted to order them now....and live on toast for the next wee while! Oh the things we do for shoes! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.