Wednesday 17 March 2010

MAC Haul Swatches: Viva Glam Gaga

Tonnes of things to show you today. I got 2 new pairs of Irregular Choice shoes in the mail and also my little MAC order. I wanted the Viva Glam Gaga (lustre) lipstick but didn't want to pay shipping so made up my order to £50 (all orders over £50 qualify for free standard delivery on maccosmetics.co.uk). Then I realised my Mum was going to Edinburgh today and could have got Gaga for me and saved me spending another £37.50! Oh well! I also got Siss (satin), you know I've been wanting this forever and a couple of other lippies I've never got round to trying before. I couldn't decide between Hug Me and Hue so ended up with neither. Instead I got Jubilee (lustre) and Faux (satin). All of them are really pretty, so I'm chuffed with my little haul, even if it did come to £50 for only 4 lipsticks : ( Here are some quick pics and swatches.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.