Tuesday 23 February 2010

Swatches: NYX Round Lipgloss

These NYX Round Lipgloss are completely different to the Goddess of The Night gloss that I swatched earlier. They are much thinner, much glossier and I find the colours more appealing. The downside is that they aren't very long-wearing and they do have an odd lemon scent that reminds me of those wipes you get on planes or in restaurants! It's not a lingering smell and doesn't totally bother me, I can definitely live with it on my lips. They are completely non sticky and very smooth on the lips. Some of the shade names are rather misleading for example Pinky Natural is actually very bright not natural and Real Nude is mauve not nude. Slightly different finishes to some, but I'll explain more below.
RLG08 Doll Pink: a pinky/blue purple, very bright shade. Comes out more pink whereas looks more purpley in tube.
RLG26 Pinky Natural: Medium reddish pink. Not what I was expecting, too bright and dark for me. Comes out slightly darker than looks in tube.
RLG34 Real Nude: A neutralish, browny pink mauve.
RLG10 Sand Dune: A taupe brown with beige cast, contains shimmer.
RLG24 Cafe Latte: Goldy beige, contains shimmer.
RLG28 Whipped: Nude peach, really pretty, although quite sheer on lips.

Coming soon: Bourjois Docteur Glamour and No7 lipsticks!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.