Wednesday 24 February 2010

Lancome Boots GWP

I know I've been heavy with the beauty posts lately, I certainly seem to go through phases of beauty or fashion, but here's another one anyway. There's a great Lancome GWP starting tomorrow in Boots, so I'm going to snap it up! When you spend £29, you get the free gift, but if you buy 3 things (one to be skincare) you also get 1000 advantage card points. Now I don't know why I'm so excited by this, because I have more money on my advantage card than in my bank, so it's hardly like I need the points, but 1000 points is £10, so who can pass that up?
I think I'm going to get the Baume Eclat cleanser that I love so much and check out the O My Rose! spring makeup collection.
I'm also going to look at the new 17 Candy Collection, I'm particularly drawn to the unusual pastel nail shades even although I suit darker or brighter colours!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.