Monday 15 February 2010

George at Asda Florals

I've never ordered anything from the George at Asda range before. However I saw this gorgeous floral dress in loads of magazines and it's right up my street. The large blooms in purple, brown, peach and green on a black background are really stunning, it also has beautiful little lace cap sleeves, a puffball hem and is fully lined. Available in sizes 8-24 for £18. I found the sizing quite generous and probably could have gone a size smaller, instead I'm just going to make a few alterations.
I also spotted this grey dress and thought I may as well order that too. It's much longer than I expected (just on or below the knee), but it looks lovely when worn with a belt. Again it's slightly too large for me, but I love the mix of colours, grey, peach and lilac and the voluminous shoulders, £14 sizes 8-24.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.