Monday 7 December 2009

Shoes: High-Street or High-End?

I've spoken before about the rise of high-end prices for high-street shoes. A perfect example I spotted last month are these Singapore Sling sandals from Office at £150. Yep, you read that right, 1...5...0! I can almost forgive them due to the fact the shoes are absolutely gorgeous and feature pearl, chain and diamante adornments. However savvy shoppers could easily find sale stock of designers such as Miu Miu, Georgina Goodman, Marni or Viktor&Rolf for that price, especially with websites such as The Outnet and Yoox. So where do you stand on this issue? I'd love to hear from you. Are you happy to pay whatever it costs for a pair of shoes you love regardless of the brand? Or would you prefer a designer name for your money?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.