Monday 14 December 2009

Massive ASOS Haul

Oooh eeee! I am so excited by the giant parcel that arrived earlier today. I must stop squealing though and tell you the story from the start. ASOS have this amazing premiere account which I joined up to last month. If you don't know anything about it, then the basics are that it costs £24.95 for a year subscription. For this, you get all orders (no minimum spend) sent 'next day' or if you prefer, 'nominated day' delivery for free. You also get free returns by post or courier, plus every issue of the ASOS magazine. So the amazingness is that I ordered all this, late on Saturday night and got it today (Monday morning). Ah-maz-ing. Furthermore ASOS were running a little 20% discount code on Saturday where you had to enter either Joe/Stacey/Olly2WIN codes and you got the discount plus if you chose who really did win the X Factor (I unfortunately got it right), you were entered into a prize draw. The only drawback was that you had to spend £200....ya-ouch!

I was mega pleased to see stock of the Irregular Choice Diamontina boots back in my size (finally!), so that was £125 already. I added a few more bits and bobs and noticed that the L.A.M.B. s/s '09 footwear had been further reduced, so added the Faith booties I've been wanting for a while to my basket. I hit a glitch when I went to pay though and realised that already discounted stock didn't count. However I was so desperate for these shoes and at £102 (reduced from £349), I figured they'd go fast and I'd cry if I didn't get them and that wouldn't be pretty. So I had a further £80 or something to spend on top of already having way over £200 in my basket!! My little sister helped me out and bought herself an adorable Harajuku Lovers bag and black glitter eye pencil and also paid for the loot for now (thank you sis) seeing as I still can't use my bank account.
My boots are from Santa, so there will be no wearing and pics yet (actually I tried to take pics and they were terrible, so the box is all you get!), but suffice to say they are bloody brilliant (I sound like SuBo!). The heel is out of this world and they fit like a dream. Santa finally got it right, third time lucky after the Topshop Boutique disaster and Irregular Choice Spit Spot boots that went out of stock after I ordered them.
My Grandaddy is giving me the L.A.M.B. shoes for Christmas (after yet another disaster). I originally ordered Too Risky turquoise boots from Branch309 (Irregular Choice again) and they fitted my foot perfectly but didn't zip up around my calfs. I was gutted as I've had my eye on them since last winter. Anyway, I couldn't be more pleased with my L.A.M.B. boots, the packaging alone sent me into hysteria! I could've gone for a cheaper pair (prices from £56) but I had my heart set on these.
Also got this
cameo ring in the sale for £5 (told you I was obsessed with cameos), it's absolutely huge-just the way I like rings. This cute pony ring £6 and cameo hairband £6 and a couple of Cath Kidston bags ('Cathy' as we like to call her) for my Mum for Christmas.
I would highly recommend signing up to the premiere account, although lately ASOS have been offering free returns and free super saver delivery or standard/next day delivery with a certain spend. However I don't know if they plan on continuing this or not. It feels very indulgent to be able to order up until 6pm on weekdays or 2pm on Sunday and know your parcel will get all the way to Scotland by the next day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.