Thursday 6 August 2009

LOTD Challenge Day 20

Again, sorry it's late today. I've been busy swatching all my lovely, new nude lipsticks and glosses, they are sooo pretty. I don't know how I'm going to show restraint and not wear them for the next lot of LOTD's. However I fear I may do the opposite and not use any of them incase I need to 'save them' for special occasions!

Now I must explain myself before showing you todays pic. I know it's a makeup sin to wear red lips without liner, but I was in such a hurry and decided this would best show the colour (I wiped it all off after the photo). So as you can see it had already started to 'bleed', but you get the colour idea. I hope. It's a mega bright red with a lovely sheen.Wet'n'Wild Silk finish Lipstick in Raunchy Red

1 comment :

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.