Saturday 1 August 2009

LOTD Challenge Day 15

Now I may not have the details of todays lip correct. I think I'm wearing Beauty Rush in Slice of Heaven/Piece of Cake (it changed names), however the shade name is not on the tube and I have at least a dozen of these glosses, so could be getting muddled. Isn't that really stupid, not putting the name on the actual tube? Anyway, it's scrummy, tastes and smells so good and after getting this one I was addicted to swapping for any shade I could get my hands on! Kiss Cashmere Lip Liner
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lipgloss in Piece of Cake/Slice of Heaven
I've also added some FOTD pics, I feel pretty yucky today actually. My hair isn't sitting right and I felt I looked a bit of a mess.
Wearing dress by
Be Beau at Matalan, unicorn necklace by Punky Pins, pearl hairband H&M.MAC Rollickin' Paint Pot as base, Lancaster Chameleon e/s in Dream d'Azur 113, Estee Lauder Magnascopic mascara, L'Oreal Super Liner and Mark Good Glowing blush in Pink Glo.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.