Wednesday 1 July 2009

FOTD 26/06/09

Had a scary time today after losing our internet connection last night. After trying practically everything, I went to bed in the hope it would 'be ok in the morning'! Well, it wasn't (I went into panic mode, thinking about my ebay sales which end soon), however after a few hours I managed to reinstall the modem/router thingy, cool! And all by myself too!

I was trying to take a FOTD pic for you the other day, but I can't seem to find the correct setting on my camera to provide an in-focus, clear, detailed image of my makeup. Anyway, after taking note of everything I used, I figured I might as well show you with crappy photos anyway!

guerlain baby beige kiss kiss laque 740Here's everything I used
fotd makeuppout miss june eyeshadow duoFACE
L'Oreal Infallible Powder Foundation in 15 Porcelain (liquid fdnt isn't working for me on humid days and my skin is finally turning a corner and looking better, so I decided to be brave and just use powder fdnt on it's own)
No7 Quick Cover in 02 Extra Fair (just under eyes)
Milani powder blush in Pink Craze

EYES
Revlon Eye Spyshadow in The Spy Who Loved Me (as base, not shown in photo)
Pout e/s duo in Miss June (just the lilac side)
Wet'n'Wild Kajal + Eyeliner pencil in black
Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara in black
Lancome Poudre Superbe in 02 Argente (as highlighter under brow)

LIPS
MAC lip pencil in Test Pattern
Guerlain Kiss Kiss Laque in 740 Baby Beige (love this, it's so shiny and pigmented)

TOOLS (cute tweezers, Shu Uemura eyelash curlers, Pout large eyshadow brush, Pout blusher brush)

I'm in hairband mode now that my roots have started to show. Actually it's been around 6 weeks and my hair has lasted really well this time, it's still so bright. I wore my new Dorothy Perkins pixel floral, puffball dress-the colours work really well on me and it's an extremely flattering and comfortable dress, I'm really pleased with it. Shiny black snakeskin leggings New Look, rings Matalan (my favourite rings just now), shoes Matalan (I got lots of compliments wearing these).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.