Thursday 30 July 2009

The Before

Hello ladies, hope you are all well. I have a few FOTD's coming up. I seem to have taken the pictues and forgotten about them, so I'll post them later today. I feel so much better now that my hair has been re-coloured, it's given me such a lift. I was trying to plan ahead for my friends wedding in September, working it out so my hair would need done just before. It's actually lasted pretty well this time anyway and I've tried to go as long as possible without retouching, although I'm rather fussy about showing roots! This is what I looked like before...generally wearing hats and huge hairbands to mask the roots (not exactly summer attire)! Eagle-eyed readers may notice that this was Day One of the LOTD challenge (and The Shoe Girl Diaries).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.