Wednesday 3 June 2009

MAC Style Warrior

I'm busy making my list for the Style Warrior collection by MAC. I'm really excited as the packaging is zebra and leopard print and I love that! There are some great swatches on Specktra, so I'm just sussing out what to buy. I'm actually going shopping tomorrow, so I'll have to wait until I'm home to order!You may have noticed a little pic to the side of this page. It's for the new PHP shop, which will be up and running soon. There's some info on there just now about how it's going to work, so click to see that. I'm pretty enthusiastic about the whole thing, so I hope you're as excited! I just really want to clear the clutter and I do have an extraordinary amount of cosmetics that need to go to new homes. If the shop works out, I may even start selling my shoes etc here, rather than the fees and fuss of ebay.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.