Tuesday 23 June 2009

Boots 17 Summer GWP

My sister called me at lunchtime yesterday to tell me that Boots have a new 17 gift (with any 2 17 purchases) and did I want anything (there were only 3 gwps left). I bought the new and completely amazing Beach Carnival liquid eyeliner in Emerald Coast. It's the most beautiful shimmering green or teal, depending on the light. The brush is tiny so very precise. I am going out with a friend tonight, so will be wearing this for sure! It's Limited Edition, so please get it now, you won't be disappointed. I also got another Lasting Fix nail polish, in Pink Grapefruit, a neon-ish pink.
swatch of 17 beach carnival liquid eyelinerswatch of emerald coast liquid eyeliner17 limited edition beach carnival liquid eyelinerbeach carnival emerald coast17 lasting fix nail polish pink grapefruitThe free gift, is a soft red pvc makeup bag with cute retro looking 17 branded blue lining. Inside are a small mirror, nail file and full sizes of Metallic Eye Pencil in Green (I think I may already own this) and Lasting Fix np in Tropical Island (a gorgeous bright orange with gold shimmer, which I'm wearing on my toes right now!).
17 gwpmakeup bag lining17 tropical island lasting fix nail polish

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.