Sunday 31 May 2009

Boots haul: No7, 17 and Urban Decay

OK, the fabulous Boots haul, here it comes.
Boots haul17-I'm a little confused with this one. They had an offer on for the past month (spend £5/free gift thingy), however that finished this week to be replaced by 3 for 2 (on website and in my local anyway). However, my sis noticed (in a larger store) that there was a different free gift with £5 spend (but not the leopard print box one?!). Anyway, I was more than happy, as this gift is even better than the last. It's fabulous that they can give away a gift worth around £15, when you're only spending a fiver. I think though, it's because the 17 packaging is being updated and the box contents are all old packaging. Each is like a lucky dip, as all the colours vary (I'm so going to become obsessed with this!). I got Lasting Fix Mascara in Black, High Gloss Nail Polish in Twilight Teaser, Solo Eyeshadow in Walnut Pearl and a gorgeous nude lippie, Sheer Moisture in Balmy Beige. I bought Lasting Fix Nail Polish in Seabreeze and Smoke Signal (both new colours-not a great pic below).
17 Nail Polish in Smoke Signal and SeabreezeFree 17 Party Paint Box KitNo7-Spend £20 and get a free gift (worth £28). I bought the lovely new Limited Edition Beach Beautiful Eye Palette £12.50, which contains 5 eyeshadows. The rest of the summer collection didn't really interest me, so I was going to get Stay Perfect lipstick in Nude, but it was out of stock. My sister decided that Angel Kiss was quite similar and that I'd probably like it, so I got that. My sis is such a savvy shopper and she got oodles of Advantage card points and also a voucher (out of the machine) to get a free No7 High Lights (I got Dandy Pink) with any No7 cosmetics purchase. Wow, lots of freebies!
No7 Limited Edition mirrored eye paletteNo7 Beach Beautiful Eye PaletteNo7 Stay Perfect l/s in Angel KissFree No7 GWPFree No7 High LightsNo7 Dandy Pink High LightsI also asked her to get Urban Decay Pocket Rocket in Kirk (nude) off my advantage points (we have tonnes). It's a really cute product , you tilt the lid to 'undress' the man!
Urban Decay Pocket Rocket in KirkUrban Decay Pocket Rocket brushLip swatches below (from left to right) No7 Stay Perfect l/s in Angel Kiss (very shimmery), 17 Sheer Moisture l/s in Balmy Beige (barely there peachy nude) and Urban Decay Pocket Rocket in Kirk (glossy nude). Lip Swatches

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.