Thursday 5 March 2009

MAC Lipstick Stash Pics P2

*edit: for some reason I mislabelled Style It Up as Style It, I even corrected myself when I got it right the first time, I'll update at some point*

The final part of the lipsticks. Two rows with Fashion Mews top left and Rue D'Bois bottom left. Right top is Pomposity and bottom Naked Paris. Again, please do not copy images without permission, thank you. Not pictured is 15 Minutes (amplified) which unfortunately fell out of the tube (eeek). I also ordered Cremesheen lipstick in Lavender Whip, Cremesheen Glass in Fashion Scoop, Ever So Rich and Partial to Pink and Lipglass in Live and Dye, which had not arrived prior to picture taking! Enjoy the pics, I'm off to watch the new Stylista reality programme on Fiver at 8!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.