Friday 20 March 2009

Love Luella

It's official, I'm in love with Luella! Her S/S '09 show was right up my street. Granny tweeds, pearls, florals, frills, fascinators and pastel colours, just fabulous. I'm probably not coming out with anything that makes sense just now as I adore this whole collection, so I'll keep it short. The shoes by Georgina Goodman are absolutely to die for. I believe they are priced around £415, completely out of my league, yet I keep dreaming about winning the lottery and buying every candy shade possible. I struggled to show just a small portion of the show, as every outfit was stunning. Net-a-Porter are probably the best bet for S/S stock, until the Luella site is updated. All the images are clickable.
images luella.com net-a-porter.com style.com vogue.co.uk

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.