Thursday 15 January 2009

Serious Bag Envy

I could maybe quite like Lily Allen...if she kept her mouth shut that is. I know she's allowed to have opinions, but she always seems to get tangled up in these I said/she said wars with other celebrities as well as spouting ridiculous quotes on occasion (most recently 'I know lots of people that take cocaine three nights a week and get up and go to work every day, no problem at all.', good for you Lily!). So far not good, however it's her style and her love of spending the big bucks on Chanel in particlar that I do like about her. Her ballgown and trainers look was stupid and chavvy, but since then she is like a little Chanel muse, always spotted with Chanel bag candy or just coming out of the London store etc etc.

She was spotted on a night out recently with a not overly exciting ensemble...Givenchy jacket, Chanel dress, Louboutin courts and, wow, what is the little bag? It's Chanel (of course) and is not unlike a Timmy Woods creation (I will own one before I die!). Apparently Lily picked up the Russian Doll in Paris (it's not available in the UK until the summer) and the cost? A staggering £2,500 (and I thought Timmy Woods were expensive!). It is just glorious, I adore it. So, while Lily keeps my interest in her with amazing little gems like these, I just can't seem to hate her!


images popsugar.com, dailymail.co.uk

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.