Sunday 25 January 2009

Mini Louboutin anyone?


I spotted this cute clutch on a celebrity ages ago at some awards do, I think it may have been Dita Von Teese, anyway, she's one lucky lady. I think I covet this Christian Louboutin bag more than his shoes. The metal clasp adorning the top of the bag is none other than a pair of miniature Louboutin heels, complete with red soles (how cute?). I had never noticed the sole detail until I looked the bag up on Net-A-Porter this week. You can buy the emerald green satin for £563 or the pleated nude version for £543 (more stock coming soon). It's not a phrase I use, but I have to say this clutch is absolute darling!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.