Wednesday 5 November 2008

No7 GWP

The No7 GWP is finally here, yay! Remember I showed you the preview from the Boots Christmas catalogue? Well spend £20 and you get the little gold clutch filled with goodies (see below for details). The new winter colour collection is out too, so I'll definitely be buying the shimmery Highlighting Star Palette. I seem to have a gazillion £5 off No7 vouchers too, which I'll probably use to buy basics like cleanser, toner, eye makeup remover and concealer. The gift contains, Lash 360 mascara 4.5ml in Black, Liplicious lipgloss in Marshmallow 5ml, mini Stay Perfect eyeshadow in True Gold, full size Stay Perfect nail polish (shades will vary), Protect & Perfect Day Cream 10ml, Protect & Perfect Beauty Serum 5ml, Stay Perfect Eyeliner in Jewel 2ml.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.