Wednesday 5 November 2008

MAC Holiday Collections

Cremesheen lipsticks from MAC are finally available from today in the UK. It seems like we have been waiting ages for these. I managed to buy Fanfare a couple of months ago though and adore the texture. It's really thick and creamy and has a semi matte finish. I'm not overly keen on the colour for me (mid-tone yellow pink), but I'm definitely going to purchase a few more, Creme d'Nude is top of my list.

Also out are the MAC Holiday collections (seems much sooner than last year). I pre-ordered mine last weekend and got them yesterday. Don't be put off by all the names of the collections (Adoring Carmine, "Red" She Said, Passionately Red etc), just concentrate on the actual product names and I'm sure the assistants will know what you mean. I bought the 3 Neutral Lips which is a little red purse with Soft Spot and Real Treasure lipsticks (in shiny red packaging) and a little My Dear lipglass. The colours look really nice, I'm also keen to try the Rose Lips.
I also picked up the repromote 'Date Night' Dazzleglass (gorgeous), I like the new one 'Miss Dynamite', but think it may be too orangey for me. I also got 'Quiet, Please' lipstick (sheer frosty pale beige lustre) which is really similar to the lighter one in the Neutral pack. I think I'll also get Pomposity and Soft Pause.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.