Tuesday 21 October 2008

Platform Boots

I spotted a pair of New Look boots ages ago in a magazine that I instantly liked. They've been in loads since, but have yet to appear on the shop shelf. They remind me of this Irregular Choice style (above) from last winter that were never produced. I fell in love with them and then was devastated when I learned I couldn't buy them. The New Look version will just have to do. There is a pair on the site just now which are plain black (not as keen on them), but I really want the version (below) in these pics. They retail for £40 I think, although magazine prices have varied. Aren't they gorgeous?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.