Tuesday 14 October 2008

Pat Field 4 Markies

Yes, M&S have joined forces with stylist Patricia Field and the much anticipated collection will launch tonight at midnight. I've seen some images in the press of the collection and while it looks nice enough, I don't think there will be anything I'll buy. Some pieces are very much like they've just come straight off the Sex & The City Movie and I personally wouldn't want to look exactly like Carrie months and months after the movie has come out. I think it's better to put your own stamp on things and let your personality shine through in what you wear. I don't think you'd be able to do that with these pieces as some are very strong and so SATC-esque. Having said that, I am excited about the launch and will probably log on tonight to check and see if there is anything I like. There are some backstage videos and interviews with Patricia on the Marks and Spencer website, so be sure to check them out.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.