Friday 10 October 2008

Irregular Choice A/W 08/09

I told you this season was going to be a good one at Irregular Choice. There are a selection of styles on various sites already and I love what I see. Over the next few posts I'll pick a selection of the best styles.

Wonder Girl £79.50
So far available in blue or black, I think the blue are just slightly ahead in my faves. They are a shoe boot with fabulous layered high heel (prominent in many of this seasons styles), stars adorning the toe and a robot in a rocket on the side. This is a really fun style which I'm sure will look very flattering on.

Whitney £79.50
I've seen these in red, black or plum. These are kind of a no-brainer, beautiful suede peep-toe with layered platform on a metallic base. They have a stitching detail at the heel and a folded bow sort of detail at the front.

Audrina £79.50
Similar to Whitney except these feature a metallic detail at the back instead of stitching and a rose sort of detail on the front instead of a bow. They have the metallic platform base and come in orange, this gorgeous bright blue and black. Schuh also stock a version (bottom, £64.99) in star fabric which have slightly different detailing (i.e. stitching on the heel etc)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.