Saturday 2 August 2008

Lovin' the New Look Booties

How gorgeous are these? I adore them. I am tempted to buy them straight away from the website and not bother going to a 'real' New Look to try them on. However it would just be my luck that they arrive and don't fit me or else my local NL won't even have them in stock yet. They have this YSL kinda vibe going on (see below) with the concealed platform and mock-croc effect. Yet again, another reason for me wishing it were colder. They are available in black (my fave) or red patent croc for £28 or black leather for £40. I think New Look have outdone themselves with this very classy boot...they will be mine.

(YSL image style.com)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.