Wednesday 27 August 2008

Irregular Choice Autumn/Winter 2008

I'm very, very excited by the new A/W collection from Irregular Choice. The above image is a still of the preview pictures from the IC homepage. There are lots of shoe-boots and a real textural feel with suede, patent, fringing and buttons. After a so-so S/S range (in my opinion), it's good to see IC back to form and I'm sure I'll be spending a lot of money on them over the next few months. Initial stock of the new range is expected tomorrow at IC. Below image is Audrina.
Phutwear already have a few styles on their site (below) and through their eBay shop. High Horses is a court shoe with detachable 'leg' to transform into a boot, gorgeous! Alphabite (black suede, not shown) is a cute lace-up shoe-boot as is the glorious patent Flick Flack. I'm also loving the new rocket soles and matching boxes.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.